<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Sunday, June 27, 2010





Words can't describe what i am feeling for the past few days.Neglected? Rejected? Ignored? Despised? I don't know.Why is it that whenever i found something that i could depend and look up upon to change my life for the better,it practically left and dissapear? People say that 3rd's time a charm but this is my 3rd time and it ain't a charm for me.Maybe the saying about good guys finish last is actually true.This literally made me think back and realise that people who play dirty actually do get what they want.Maybe i just don't have the heart for it. Why can't she just tell me straight up cause that's how she is and that's how i know she is? Maybe she is true to wad she said? Like actually being busy with work for 1 whole week that she didn't even have time to send me a text but she actually has time to update her facebook? You know what? I've actually been a bloody moron to actually be waiting for you.
There's more i need to say,but i don't have the mood for it right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment