<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wohoo! "O" lvls are almost done and over with! I have no confidence in my combined humanities but i think i should be able to pass the other papers with at least a c6,even tho that is not wad i am aiming for.And i guess after the exams are done with,i'll be surrendering.Well,after Zouk-Out that is.Haha.Life's a bitch with a warrant of arrest on ur ass and to make matters worse,stupid I.O Walid and other I.O"s at bedok hq are looking for me as they know i am involved in all the cases at pasir ris park.I wonder who the hell ratted me out eh? Argh! I'm missing a certain 26 yr old right now.How i wish i could go to marsiling right now and smack 1 on her.Neways,going out in afew so i'll just end this short post.Adios!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment