<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Monday, October 12, 2009

Update,update,update.Hmmmmm,wad can i say? Life's a bitch.School's been a bitch too no thanks to past year's o lvl students that failed.So this year,some selected students which includes me,are made to come to school everyday till our o lvls is over while the unselected ones finish their school by the end of this week.As for my prelims,i didn't turn up for my english papers,did terribly for my maths and science,didn't turn up for my malay papers and as for combined humanities,slept through them.Sometimes i dun see why are all the teachers putting soo much hope on me.The selected students that are made to come back are those who passed their prelims whereas i'm the only one who failed.Pep talk by mr hamdan,mr ahmad and kak zai still gave no meaning in life for me.Today,woke up at 4 p.m with no plans wadsoever so i lazed ard in bed till 6 when sida asked me to hang out so i did.went home at bout 11 and watched tv till late.Watched forgetting sarah marshall.A quote from the movie "You were too stupid to realize".Somehow,that particular line outstood the rest.Got me thinking.In all my relationships,maybe i am always the one at fault.In my defence,i would like to know what and where i went wrong and it always seem too late.Fuck life.Today,omar is gonna be sleeping over at my place since we finish school today at 9:30 p.m.This year's zouk-out is gonna be a blast i hope.I did had fun at last year's zouk-out but i didn't have 100% fun as "u know,i know".Bought this year's zouk-out tickets at 35 bucks.I just hope that i manage to prevent getting screened as i have a warrant of arrest on me."O" lvl's are just 2 weeks away and i still have not touched a book and don't plan on either.Life's already a bitch,might as well enjoy it right?Staying awake till late at night made me wish that i was sleeping but memories still haunts me.Been over a year and still can't get over it. Peace out ya'll.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment