<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Monday, June 22, 2009

Girls are just like ciggarettes,they are just to kill time.Nice quote from my bro Khai.Thinking back,that's exactly how i've been treating girls(other than schoolmates).Sometimes,i pity them and felt sorry for treating them like that.But most of the times,they deserve to be treated like that and why u might ask? No reason,just that girls don't deserve my respect.On my relative's chalet,did some thinking on what i had done and what i am going to do in the future.Thinking bout school,i have really not been trying at all.It's a miracle that i managed to even pass some of the class tests without even trying and without even studying.But looking forward,the actual o lvl's exams are just looming ahead and in a few more months,i'll be sitting for the papers that will be deciding my future in which way i will be going.I got to buck up and i swear i will once school restarts.No more sleeping in class whether it's science or malay.No more skipping of humanities classes.This bam is gonna chiong till the o lvl's.I just hope that it's not too late.Thinking back on relationships,haha,good times and bad times.Somehow,i tend to think more on the bad times,cause it's these bad times that when we get over it,we get closer to each other and appreciate each other more.Still remember the time she shed tears for me in front of everyone at C.B.W . Still remember the times i shed my tears for her at a coffee shop in bedok reservoir.Haha,the times we both shed tears when declaring our "love" to each other.In the end,it's all total bullshit.But it's fun tho,being in love that is.But if u ask me right now if i ever wanted to get in a relationship again,i would say a flat-out NO.I won't deny the fact that i still think of her everynight before i go to sleep,but i would never fall in love ever again.Now,i just wanna concentrate on my studies,my friends,my bro's and just enjoy life as it comes.Man,i'm dead broke thanks to every weekend of "goyang" and looks like i'm addicted to it.Help me pls? But i guess no one really cares about me and why should they right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment