<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Feels like shit with no internet at home.So wad do i do? went out everyday and slack at pasir ris every single day.Can't wait for this saturday's drinking session with the guys and girls from MERCU and peeps from pasir ris.Exams are comming and studying have been a real bore.It sucks studying alone at home.I miss the old times and yes i still do miss her.The times where i would be studying with her at her void deck,the times we joke around while studying,the times where i would just stare blankly at her while she is studying.And khai has just been released and boy do i miss him alot.Finally,there's someone i could actually talk and relate to.Only he is the 1 person that know me inside out.Past few days have been hectic and stupid i must add.I'm gonna meet khai tomorrow and finish up my koi fish tattoo and if there is enough ink,i think i'll add another tattoo.I owe u 1 bro and thanks for the awesome tattoo.Next saturday will be the biggest outing with the pasir ris peeps to sentosa.God help me move on.I like living this single life whereas i can do whatever i want and there's no one stopping me.But i do miss the times where my special someone would text me randomly,those sweet nothing messages,cute talks on the phone.Fuck life.Peace out muthafockers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment