<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

School's been a bore ever since the change of classes.Personally for me,i lost the motivation to study.I have been skipping classes and school tons of times.Have not been doing my work in class.Have not been doing my homework.Reason being? The place that i am sitting at is the very place where she used to sit during the 1st few days of our foundation term.Every single time i tried to do my work in class,memories kept comming back and thankfully i have managed time and again to brush them aside but i still can't do my work due to the quietness of the new class.No noise makers.No laughters to make studying fun.I miss my old classmates very much.Mantom,Nazzeer,Elly,Wardah and such.They are the ones that made the class beautiful and lively.Ijah's and Wardah's laughter.Mantom's and Nazzeer's jokes.Elly's ermm...well,just the sight of her made me smile.Been hanging out at pkms alot lately.Went to amuk's concert on saturday and slacked at pkms again after that.This comming friday,again will be at pkms but we will be playing boxing.On next monday night, /// will be going to memories! wohoo! 6 ppl just guys having a fun filled night out at the ktv.Dun want to get a hostess as i plan to go home straight after as i have school the next day.U guys have "fun".Sigh,i miss my bro khai.I wonder how he is doing in there.I really hope he is doing ok.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment