<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Monday, April 6, 2009

Heya.Just got home p.k.m.s and its 2 a.m right now.Slacking at p.k.m.s had been very fun and a new experience for me.I have never slacked with people over the age of 40+ and its very fun.No childish issues whatsoever.On saturday,headed to abg amy's house at about 6:30 and headed to p.k.m.s.We then watched kuda kepang at malay village.I swear it's fucking stupid and scary at the same time.Once the show is done,headed back to p.k.m.s and we gambled till 6 a.m in the morning.lol.I was up by 80 bucks by playing bingo but lost it all when we played pair call -.- .Reached at at 7 and can't sleep cause suddenly memories came back.I don't know how nor why but it did.At 4 p.m,got ready and went to p.k.m.s as we had a meeting.Fucking shocked with the news.We fucking "kap" with Alip?!? Like what the hell? Never mind that.After meeting we played Bingo again and i didnt win nor lose,hoho.Tomorrow,i'll be with my new class,i'll be missing those peeps.But what can i do? Tried my best to persuade the guys but,oh well.Hopefully the new class is not gonna cross me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment