<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heya! Sorry for not updating for soo long.Reason being is that i'm just too lazy and do not have the mood to do so.Life's been kinda hectic i must say.God i love my friends so.They have been with me through thick and thin and whenever i needed them,they are always there for me.A big thank you to my closest buddies such as Omar,Sida and Khairul.Speaking of Khairul,he has not been calling me nor texted me for the past 2 weeks.I'm really worried for him.I really hope he is ok.But i have a gut feeling that he has been caught.Either for vehicle theft or for taking heroin.Warned him soo many times to drop that shit.I fucking missed u bro.I really wish that your ok.As for school wise,benn failing almost all my subjects.I know i have not been able to concentrate on my studies this year and i must really pull my socks soon.Very soon.Failed english.Yes,u heard me right,i failed my english and it was a comprehension test in which comprehension is supposed to be my forte.Failed malay cause i didnt turn up for paper 1.Luckily i passed my science with a b3.I know i dropped alot from scoring straight a1's and now dropping to b3.As for maths,results are not out yet but i have a feeling i'm going to fail it.Reason? The paper is fucking tough.Combine humanities,no need to ask.Thinking back,i have realli lost the will to study.Was scoring straight a's last yr and topping the class every single time but this year,flunked terribly.To recap on the things i did the past 2 weeks or so.Didn't really do much cept for staying at home and sleeping.My body feels really tired.Last week,went to valentime with abg amy and his cousin.After karaokeing,headed down to geylang and booked a room.Headed home at bout 7:30 a.m,got ready and left for school.Classmates have not been attending class and as a result,half the class is going to be transferred to the other class.Sadly,wun be in the same class as Elly.But sigh,it has to be this way.So today,i headed home after school and slept upon reaching home.Woke up and got online while listening to the radio.The song sweetest girl came on and memories came flooding back.Part of me wanted to turn off the radio but part of me didn't want to.Enough bout that.I'm gonna dreadlock my hair this thursday and omar is sleeping over at my place to do my hair.Can't fucking wait.Had enough of the fanatic ways.Been a month since i took out all my piercings,i mean all including my eyebrow.Hopefully with the dreadlock and the new image of mine people will think differently about me.*crosses fingers*.This saturday is the starting of the lab practical lessons.And my class are planning a chalet on June and hope it turns out well.Nothing else to update about so until next time! Au Revoir.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment