<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can't get to sleep tonight.No reason why.Just been thinking about thing.New things that i have never felt nor experienced before.Somehow,i'm loving this new lease but at some point i hated it so much,i feel like ending myself,fast and silently.New matured friends,new experience with old people and how they react and such to our modern criticisms.Alot to be taken in but its has been an overwhelming experience.At times,i feel on top of the world but when that feeling came,it seems like the whole world just came tumbling down with it.I'm grateful to have this experience but sometimes,i wanna share it with someone and thats the 1 main thing that has made me feel down most of the time.As for school,i seem to have given up.I may have passed english and science,but i feel really down for failing maths and i dun blame anyone except myself for not been attending school or reaching school punctually.Even Mr Hamdan doesn't know wad else to say to me.Why am i turning this way? I am not like this last year.Is it due to hatred towards this cruel and unpredictable world? Is it the prejudice with girls? Is it me? Simply can't be answered and how i wish i could answer them to satisfy my need for knowledge.Looking back on my past,i miss those carefree days.I wanna get out of this new life and i wanna live my old but is it possible?














Random Gibberish


0 Comments:

Post a Comment