<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothing has been going on in my life that is interesting to blog about and i didn't really do much past 2 days or so.Just rot at home or slacking with abg amy at his house and played the guitar.But i'm really looking forward to this saturdays outing with hamry,omar,bo,ilham,ai ai,sida and ai ai's mum at changi.Will be bbq'ing and fishing and drinking the night away.Today after remedial,went for my 1st prac and failed it as expected.Stupid break confusing me.Dunno whether to press the clutch 1st or use both breaks 1st -.- .That failed me.As for the others,i can say i did very well thx to coaching from omar,mahadir,akiff and khairul.Speaking of khairul,i wonder how he is doing since his accident.I realli hope he is ok.He is the 1 guy that is always there for me and i can always count on for help besides omar and sida.I miss spending time with him.His jokes,stupidity and coolness made me laugh my heart out at times.Hope your doing ok bro.I hope i get the job omar reccommended me and if i do,it will only be a 2 motnhs job and the pay? What will i spend on with $6.4k ?:D probably gonna lazer my tattoo's and go shopping at taka.Gonna be different tho shopping without her as i'm not used to spending money by myself but hey,times changed and i have to change.With that said,i already took out all my piercings including my eyebrow.Tomorrow,maths test.Hope i can pass this test as i have already failed my english but passed my science.
Missing her


0 Comments:

Post a Comment