<bgsound src="http://www.abneypark.com/vault_locked/New_Black_Day%20(AbneyPark).mp3" loop=infinite>

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Man,i feel restless.Been going out almost everyday.My body is tired and need rest but i can't stay at home.Why? Memories.That's why i have been going out everyday and even when i sleep,i don't sleep in my room.How i wish these memories will stop flooding my head so i can get on with my life normally.And when i'm not thinking of her,i'm thinking of another girl.Love is,but a complicated tussle,like life is.Fuck life.Why care about someone when they dun fucking even spare a thought for you?I'll be going in soon anyways so yea.Someone asked me,"Once i'm inside and when i'm released,will i change my ways?" Fuck no.Girls made me what i have become and yes,i blame girls for my own undoing.I know not all the girls are the same but i have yet to meet a girl that will change my prospective on that account.So yes,in my opinion,all girls are the same.Fuck life.It's cruel,unpredictable and it's ruthless.I live the way that i wanna live now.Will i change for the better? Depends if a girl can make me change.OKAY.Enough with my random gibberish.Time to recap on wad happened the past few days even tho theres nothing interesting that happened.Thursday,went to school as usual.After school,errmmm,okay i can't remember wad i did.Moving on to friday.Went to school as usual and after school,accompanied taufiq to bedok reservoir to get his haircut and went home after that.Slept for awhile upon reaching home den showered and got ready to meet the boys at pasir ris for some boxing activity which didnt happened and they played takraw instead.Went home at about 11 p.m.Sleep upon reaching home.Saturday,was awoken by mummy and was asked to accompany her and sister to I.T fair thats happening at suntec so i did.Walked around and around from 3 p.m till 8.After that,we went to mummy's friend's chalet at costa sands resort.Me and kakak ate like a pig there,snapping up the chickens and prawns.Went home at about 12:30 and i watched freedom writers on h.b.o .Was a really good show.Slept after the show and woke up at 1:40 and here i am blogging.As for today,I'll be getting dressed soon to go to auntie's place for a kenduri sunat of my nephew and after that will be meeting omar and mahadir and party at zouk! Au Revoir.













Missing her and her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment